A SUPERBLY PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE with its own rear garden backing onto National Trust land. Occupying a cul-de-sac location and featuring a spacious lounge, kitchen and separate breakfast room.
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BREAKFAST ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- OWN REAR GARDEN
- BACKING NATIONAL TRUST LAND
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Fees for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you are also required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding Fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
The full deposit being 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties e.g. Council Tax, Communication Services and Utility Bills.
- Default Charges being interest on overdue rent and replacement of lost keys.
- Tenancy Transaction Charges being requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- We are members of Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.