A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM end terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac close to the village centre features a Kitchen/Breakfast room, Conservatory, Lounge, Utility, south easterly aspect rear garden and off street parking facilities. Walking distance from local shops and railway station.
- WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY
- END TERRACE HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- SOUTH EASTERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE AND STATION
Fees for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you are also required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding Fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
The full deposit being 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties e.g. Council Tax, Communication Services and Utility Bills.
- Default Charges being interest on overdue rent and replacement of lost keys.
- Tenancy Transaction Charges being requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- We are members of Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.