Situated in a village close to the western borders of Potters Bar this TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR RECENTLY REFURBISHED MAISONETTE features countryside views to rear, Kitchen/Lounge/Diner, Separate Study, own garden and parking space.
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO REAR
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- OWN REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO POTTERS BAR
Fees for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you are also required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding Fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
The full deposit being 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties e.g. Council Tax, Communication Services and Utility Bills.
- Default Charges being interest on overdue rent and replacement of lost keys.
- Tenancy Transaction Charges being requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- We are members of Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.