Situated a minutes walk of Bradmore Green with good local shops and mainline railway station this RECENTLY RENOVATED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW features a LARGE KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER, Modern Bathroom, low energy lighting, gas central heating and double glazing.
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LARGE KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LOW ENERGY LIGHTING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND MAINLINE STATION
Fees for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you are also required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding Fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
The full deposit being 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties e.g. Council Tax, Communication Services and Utility Bills.
- Default Charges being interest on overdue rent and replacement of lost keys.
- Tenancy Transaction Charges being requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- We are members of Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.