A SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE. The property will be redecorated prior to the tenancy commencing. Situated in a cul-de-sac location within walking distance of Potters Bar mainline railway station, Darkes Lane shops and access to the M25 and A1M motorways.
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TO BE NEWLY DECORATED
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Receptions: 1
Fees for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you are also required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding Fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
The full deposit being 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties e.g. Council Tax, Communication Services and Utility Bills.
- Default Charges being interest on overdue rent and replacement of lost keys.
- Tenancy Transaction Charges being requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- We are members of Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.