A REFURBISHED AND SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated in landscaped gardens within reach of Darkes Lane shops and mainline railway station to Kings Cross/Moorgate.
- Newly Refurbished and Well Presented Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Communal Entrance with Video Entryphone System
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Walking distance of shops and mainline railway station
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Receptions: 1
Fees for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you are also required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding Fee equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
The full deposit being 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties e.g. Council Tax, Communication Services and Utility Bills.
- Default Charges being interest on overdue rent and replacement of lost keys.
- Tenancy Transaction Charges being requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- We are members of Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.